- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Slow Down Time’s Passage Using Effective Anti-Aging Methods
Most people fear getting old for several reasons: their looks will be lost, they will be afflicted with a serious illness, or they will just become decrepit. Unless you pass on early, everyone is going to get old eventually, it’s impossible to stop the aging process entirely, but you can use anti-aging methods to stay vital and active for a longer period of time.
All of us have seen older people just barely creeping along, while others their age or even older are tooling along like teenagers. It’s true that a fortunate set of genes can help keep you fit and spry longer, but that is only about 30% of the story – a great deal of how well you age is right in your own hands.
Regardless of how old you are right now, you can start using anti-aging methods to improve your life, looks, and health.
- Obesity is one of the biggest health risks in the Western world. A good part of the adult population of the United States is, to put it plainly, fat. Obesity carries a number of potentially serious health risks such as heart attack, stroke, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, and sleep apnea. A way to keep your weight from making you old before your time is to start taking off the pounds now. Sensible weight loss, combining diet with exercise, is an excellent anti-aging method.
- Many of our mental and physical problems (including obesity) stem from an unquiet mind. Worries and stress just eat away at us and age us prematurely. If you want to help treat this cause of aging, try meditation. Meditation teaches you how to calm your mind and relax your body. Increased blood flow will nurture every part of you, helping your cells and tissues to renew themselves more easily.
- As people age, they tend to slow down too much. Completely healthy people in their 50s and 60s become almost totally sedentary. Lack of movement and exercise contributes greatly to decrepitude. Balance is another thing lost when people sit down too much, and this can lead to falls and broken bones in older folks. Exercise is an anti-aging method that will help keep you stronger and healthier.
- You are what you eat, and this is especially true as you grow older. Your body will become less and less able to handle toxins in highly processed foods. Besides eating more natural foods, it’s important to add healthy oils such as olive oil or sesame oil. Not only are these oils good for the heart, but they also contain antioxidants which can help to mop up the destructive free radicals that result from normal metabolic actions.
- Nothing is going to make you feel more ancient than taking a minor fall and breaking a hip or arm. Osteoporosis causes the bones to become brittle through the leaching away of their calcium. The best way to counter this is to drink milk, eat cheese and yoghurt, and include foods made from enriched flour. Potatoes and spinach are also good sources of calcium. Some studies have indicated that calcium supplements could cause heart problems, so sticking to natural sources is best.
- Are you drinking enough water? Many of us neglect this simple, but effect anti-aging method. Drinking sufficient water helps our system run more smoothly and also helps wash accumulated toxins out. To add to the effectiveness of your water, use a high quality filter to remove impurities.
- Regardless of what age you are now, getting the proper amount of rest each night is important to keep you healthy and younger. Fatigue not only makes us look older than we may be, but it also wears down both body and mind. People who are fatigued constantly tend to become depressed or depend on mood elevating substances. Decide on a time to go to bed and get up and stick to it.
Nobody needs a lot of money to use anti-aging methods for a better life. Most of these methods cost little or nothing, but will make an enormous difference in how your feel. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
All Formats Available: Audio Downloads (Phone / Tablet Compatible), Physical CDs, Combination Versions.