- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
5 tips to overcome shyness and social anxiety
Do you relate to the phrase “crippling shyness”? Have you ever described yourself as “royally awkward,” or “wallflower”? Perhaps you saw that book-turned-movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower and identified with the lead protagonist. You’re not...
Anxiety Breathing Exercises Using Yoga
Your mind is racing, your heart is pounding, and your body is beginning to react to a stressful situation or event – what can you do to escape this before it turns into an anxiety attack? If...
The Top Eight Natural Remedies for Anxiety
They’re a mixture of things you can take and you can do Whether you’re talking about food, shelter, clothing or most of the things that are part of our lives, “natural” is the way to go. The...
How to Treat Anxiety Three Different Ways
Choose between medicine, counseling or the DIY method Anxiety, sometimes called angst, is what causes you to feel afraid, worried or uneasy. Although it is a normal reaction to something that causes stress, there are three different...
Four Ways How to Overcome Stage Fright
Strategies to help you go on stage in stride We often hear the phrase “conquer stage fright” as if it were an enemy that needs to be battled and vanquished. In reality, it’s actually a beast that...
The Best Natural Remedy for a Nervous Stomach
If you often experience some sort of indigestion, where your stomach “inexplicably” becomes bloated or upset particularly when you’re anxious about something, then you probably have a nervous stomach. Also called “irritable bowel syndrome,” a nervous stomach...
How to Deal with Depression and Anxiety in 3 Most Powerful Steps
Most psychologists agree that there is one basic difference between depression and anxiety. Depression is often, based on its manifestations, a kind of shutting down, the individual drowning in a sense of hopelessness and despair from which...