- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Be Your Own Life Coach: 10 Ideas for Self-Improvement
The thought of transforming yourself into a better person can be daunting – especially if you’re older, and you’ve had several “interventions,” and you do not feel as energetic as you were when you were a fresh-faced...
5 Easy Steps to Gain Self-confidence
Self-confidence is built through time. We are not born confident, we grow confident. It shows in how we interact with people. It shows in how often we take risks. It shows in how soon we bounce back...
5 tips to overcome shyness and social anxiety
Do you relate to the phrase “crippling shyness”? Have you ever described yourself as “royally awkward,” or “wallflower”? Perhaps you saw that book-turned-movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower and identified with the lead protagonist. You’re not...
Learn How to Trust Your Instincts
Ever have a feeling in the pit of your gut and ignore it, only to find out later that you should’ve listened to yourself? Would you like to trust your instincts but are scared they’ll lead you...
Healing the Body with the Mind
Since the start of the scientific revolution in the 18th century, the world has progressed in numerous fields of study without looking back. We now have possibilities that our forefathers could never have imagined. We have gone...
Alternative Therapy – Drug Abuse Strategies
Many people make the mistake of turning to drugs as a means of relief from their fears, anxiety, depression, and the stressfulness of life. In the beginning, there is profound relief experienced by this drug use, but...
Anxiety Breathing Exercises Using Yoga
Your mind is racing, your heart is pounding, and your body is beginning to react to a stressful situation or event – what can you do to escape this before it turns into an anxiety attack? If...