- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Understanding the Conscious vs Subconscious Mind in 4 Steps
Before Sigmund Freud and all the others that came after him, people’s idea of the mind was simple: perhaps Rene Descartes said it well enough with “I think, therefore, I am.” To put it simply, the mind...
How To Reprogram The Subconscious Mind For A More Rewarding Life
It can be rather difficult to pin down a definition of what the subconscious mind actually is. Psychoanalysts have tried to put parameters on what can only be vaguely described, and in one sense, the conscious and...
The 3 essential steps to living your authentic life
Are you sometimes discontented with your life? Often this feeling of discontent comes from a feeling of being disconnected from your authentic self. Learning to live the life you were born to live and learning to let...
Dealing with adversity – 5 helpful tips
When life throws those curved balls, how do you react? Dealing with the tough times can be a challenge but there are ways to help you cope. Much has been written about post-traumatic stress but there is...
How to start lucid dreaming : 4 tested methods
Lucid dreaming is the ability to be aware of your dreams and actively participate in them. In lucid dreams you are not subject to the normal boundaries of human existence and can experience a whole new amazing...
4 practical ways to access the power of your subconscious mind
You are probably aware that you have another aspect of yourself – your deeper, subconscious mind. It is likely that you have encountered it’s nature during dreams or when you have listened to your ‘gut instinct’. You...
Mind vs. brain vs. consciousness
The difference between your mind, brain and consciousness is a question that has eluded scientists, sages and scholars for millennia. The terms are sometimes used interchangeably, but there are important differences in meaning: The brain – a...