- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Clear Answers to the Age Old Question: Can Your Mind Heal Your Body?
If you’re sick, can you think yourself healthy? How much power does your mind really have when it comes to healing your body? These are questions that have been debated for decades. Some experts feel that your...
How to Improve your Mind Power in 4 Revolutionary Ways
If you doubt the astounding power of our minds, then you only have to look around you: we have transformed the world in which we live and even reached the moon and (vicariously, through the robots we...
Healing the Body with the Mind
Since the start of the scientific revolution in the 18th century, the world has progressed in numerous fields of study without looking back. We now have possibilities that our forefathers could never have imagined. We have gone...
10 Ways to Increase Imagination & Creativity
Imagination is an integral part of the human mind that covers both the creative and learning spheres. Increasing one’s imagination creates possibilities. It is considered to be the creative faculty of the mind that helps a person...
5 Ways to Improve Memory the Natural Way
Although there is no solid scientific evidence that can establish the inverse correlation between age and memory, it is believed that one’s ability to retain information by means of memory decreases through age. Memory loss is believed...
5 Most Common Home Remedies and Natural Cures for Asthma
Stress, fatigue and exposure to allergens – these are just some of the many common triggers to an asthma attack. An asthma attack will exhibit various symptoms that may physically affect a patient, causing: difficulty in breathing,...
7 Easy, No-nonsense Concentration Exercises
Left to its own whims, the mind is akin to a wild animal—given to succumb to its natural urges for exploration. It tends to jump from one thought to another, and will often resist your attempts at...