- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
How To Reprogram The Subconscious Mind For A More Rewarding Life
It can be rather difficult to pin down a definition of what the subconscious mind actually is. Psychoanalysts have tried to put parameters on what can only be vaguely described, and in one sense, the conscious and subconscious mind are always in interplay together, although you might not be aware of it.
The conscious mind is the one that you are actively using when you’re awake – it’s what you use to make decisions, work, interact with other, and for every other activity that comes up during the day. However, while your conscious mind is taking in only the ‘surface’ of surrounding events, your subconscious mind is actually storing away and filing all the rest of the information. If you tried to absorb everything around you consciously, you would soon find yourself mentally overloaded.
Your Personal Treasure Chest
During the day, your subconscious mind is collecting data and sorting through it in case it might be needed by you at some future time. Have you ever lost something important, and even after looking intensively were unable to find it? Maybe you even gave up on it, but then turned around, went to a drawer or pocket and came up with the missing item. The knowledge of where that thing was was in your subconscious, and the reason you were able to find it so easily is because the information had been passed up to your conscious mind.
When you learn how to reprogram the subconscious mind, you will be able to finally unlock all the treasures that you have been storing. You can use the power of your subconscious mind for many life-positive goals:
• Losing weight
• Curing insomnia
• Stop smoking
• Get over addictions like alcohol and drugs
• Shedding negative associations
• Overcoming phobias
All of the above conditions are nothing but vampires on your life, draining your energy. Getting rid of them and starting down a positive path is possible when you learn how to reprogram the subconscious mind.
Ways To Reprogram The Subconscious Mind
There are several very good ways to reprogram the subconscious mind to get more out of life. They involve ‘getting to know yourself better’ to one degree or another, and they are relatively easy to do.
• Meditation is one path to use to unlock the power of your subconscious mind and reprogram it for your betterment. The deep relaxation induced by profound meditation will help to filter out the distractions of the surrounding world and allow you to focus on reprogramming your subconscious. Getting rid of the negative information in your subconscious is possible through meditation by allowing positive thoughts to flood into your mind while you are in a relaxed state. With practice, you will be able to reprogram your subconscious mind to contain thoughts and information that are good for you, rather than letting negative and harmful thoughts control your actions. Meditation can alter your everyday brainwaves, beta waves, to alpha waves, making your subconscious much more accessible to you, and allowing you to reprogram it as you wish.
• Self-hypnosis has been used by many people to reprogram their subconscious mind. Although you will enter a hypnotic state while relaxed (this relaxation is a one of the steps you will follow during the procedure), you will be giving specific directions to your subconscious while in a trance state. This is how to reprogram your subconscious to help you stop drinking or smoking, or how to stick to your diet.
Meditation and self-hypnosis are undoubtedly the two best ways how to reprogram the subconscious mind. You need not be governed by your fears or anxieties once you have discovered that control of your subconscious is not beyond your reach.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login