- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Levels of consciousness – a Buddhist perspective
Throughout the ages all cultures and religions throughout the world have struggled with the question of how we can grow and develop as individuals. Modern psychology has brought us ‘Maslow’s hierarchy of needs’, the middle ages brought...
How Buddhism and Karma are Linked: Eight Questions Answered
Karma is generally associated with Buddhism. Eight commonly asked questions are explained to show the connection between Buddhism and karma. 1. Where Does Karma Come From? The concept of karma has been around for a long time....
Seven Facts About Buddhism and Reincarnation
1. What is Reincarnation? The principle of reincarnation is where the soul of a person, or creature, transfers, or transmigrates, to another body after death. This does not need to be instantly; souls may wait many years...
Buddhism and Karma: 9 Points Explained
1. Origins of Karma A belief in Karma existed in India before Buddha. However, it was Buddha who explained the concept in detail, and hence it has a pivotal role in the Buddhist faith. 2. Karma is...