- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
Mind vs. brain vs. consciousness
The difference between your mind, brain and consciousness is a question that has eluded scientists, sages and scholars for millennia. The terms are sometimes used interchangeably, but there are important differences in meaning: The brain – a...
How to harness the power of your unconscious mind
Our conscious minds are incredible things but have they really are just the tip of the iceberg. Have you considered the fact that the great majority of your knowledge, wisdom and memories lie deep within the surface...
How to unlock your mind power: 3 simple but effective methods
Your mind holds power that you probably wouldn’t believe. There are so many websites out there promising the secret to unlocking the power of your mind but the secret is simple – you possess the power and...
How to access your subconscious mind – 3 essential tips
Did you know that your conscious mind is only the smallest tip of a vast pyramid of knowledge within you? Your subconscious mind contains an enormous amount of knowledge, memories and wisdom that you are probably greatly...
How to Tap into Your Subconsciousness – A 10 Step Guide
All people are capable of tapping into the vast knowledge, wisdom and intelligence contained within their subconscious minds. By learning how to harness the power of the subconsciousness, people are able to shape their own destinies. Abundance...
You Have 70,000 Chances A Day To Improve Your Life!
The average person has approximately 70,000 thoughts per day. Thoughts are powerful forces which can literally make you or break you. If channeled in a positive direction they can launch you toward infinite happiness, success and fulfillment....
Understanding the Mind Body Dualism
Philosophically speaking (and mainly because there’s no other substantial way to speak about it), the mind body dualism is a belief or theory that the mind and the body are two distinct, different entities. The implication of...