- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
What is Zen Buddhism? Seven Questions Answered
1. Where Did Buddhism Start? The Buddhist ideology was founded by Siddhartha Gautama in India in around the 5th or 6th century BC. As beliefs spread from India, different cultures and countries interpreted ideas differently, sometimes weaving...
How are Buddhism and Zen Related? Eight Interesting Facts
1. Origins of Buddhism Buddhism spread from India where each culture translated it and in many cases wove it into existing belief systems and created ceremonies according to their needs and expectations. 2. Origins of Zen Zen...