- 5 Tips To Finding Peace Within Yourself
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Learning How to Accept Yourself
- How to Find Your Inner Peace and Transform Your Life
- 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One
- Learn How To Be A Happier Person
- What Is The Meaning Of Life?
- Laws of Abundance – The Riches of Love and Joy
- How to Be Laid Back By Following These 9 Simple Strategies
- The meaning of confucius’ golden rule – 4 practical ways of living it
- 3 methods of unleashing the power of contentment in your life
The #1 Question You Must Answer to Find Your Calling in Life
Can you feel in your heart that there’s a greater purpose for you beyond where you are right now? Are you positive that you’re meant to do fantastic things, but just aren’t sure yet what they are?
Finding your calling in life is like finding your key to happiness. It’s the one thing that’s going to complete you and make you whole.
So, how do you find it? Ask yourself this one, extremely important question:
What gives you passion?
What excites you? What makes your heart sing and causes you to smile from ear to ear at the mere thought of it? Answer this and you will find your calling.
When you do what you absolutely love to do, you shine at it. You excel. You take it to levels that no one dreamed possible.
Its people who are passionate about what they do that expand the horizons of people as a whole. They create new ideas, invent new contraptions and do the one thing they were put on this earth to do. They find their calling and they honor it.
Not sure what yours is yet? That’s okay. Most people don’t. In this day and age, you have to spend so much time on things that you have to do, you don’t have much left over to assess what you want to do.
So, how do you figure it out? How do you find what holds your passion? You can:
- Make a Checklist – Sit down and make a list of all the things you enjoy doing. Pick out what excites you about each idea. Look for themes. See if there’s some way to string them together into something that uses most, if not all, of the qualities. If something doesn’t already exist that works them all together, could you create something?
- Meditate – When trying to figure out your calling, it’s normal to be sidetracked by your fears. You tell yourself that, although you enjoy something, you can’t do it. You start to create excuses as to why it’s not possible. Meditation releases your fears, thereby opening your mind to all the opportunities available to you and giving you the strength and wisdom to know that they are possible.
- Enlist the Help of Friends – Oftentimes, friends can see things about us that we can’t see about ourselves. They notice when your eyes have that sparkle and your smile goes from ear to ear. Ask them where they see your passion. Chances are, they’ll open your eyes to some things you didn’t quite realize about yourself.
- Try something new – If nothing in your life really excites you right now, try something new. Search out activities or events that peak your interest. Sometimes inspiration and passion are found in the strangest places.
Take a personality test – Just as our friends can enlighten us about ourselves, so too can personality tests. Not only do they tell you about your interests, but they also ask questions that you may have never asked yourself before. Questions that may inspire you to realize your calling.
Finding your calling isn’t easy. It’s something that can take a lot of time, patience and introspection. So, don’t get upset or worried if you do one, or all, of the above and still don’t have your answer as to what holds your passion right away. If you keep searching and allow yourself to be open to receive it, you will find it at just the right place at just the right time in your life. You have to. It’s your calling.